WORLD HYPERTENSION DAY

 “The World Hypertension League has labeled 17th may as World Hypertension Day”. This was the caption that ran across my eyes few days ago when I was randomly swapping some news channels on my TV. The concept aroused interest in my mind and to throw more light on this idea I googled World Hypertension day and came across various amazing facts and the idea behind to designate 17th May as World Hypertension Day.
The basic idea is to spread awareness about the causes of hypertension and the people who are suffering from this disease. Hypertension is cronic amongst the generation we belong to, where an individual has to deal with numerous challenges very hour of the day.

Patients suffering from hypertension also deal with high blood pressure and heart ailment. Hence, the awareness program includes the factors that are contributing in the incidence of hypertension and also the measures and ways to prevent and control hypertension. 

0 comments: